Preparatory School Enrolment
- Please complete the ENROLMENT FORM or you may telephone the Prep School for a prospectus pack to be posted out to you.
- Approximately 12 months prior to the date of entry, the enrolment process commences with a Parent Forum information evening where parents and their sons are given the opportunity to visit the Preparatory School and the process of enrolment is explained.
- Boys are interviewed by the Head Teacher, Mr Richard Nott for a placement at the school. Offers of a placement are given approximately one year in advance of the entry date.
- We welcome all enquiries as the availability of placements can change throughout the year.
- Fees for Year 7, 2021 are $10,000 (incl GST) per annum.
- There are additional costs for education out of the classroom (EOTC) trips, uniform, stationery and school events.
- If your son needs specialised intervention programmes (eg. MultiLit programme) there will be additional charges.
If you require further information about the enrolment process, please email the School Secretary Pauline Schurmann or Ph: 03 548-3099 ext 828.