Nominations are invited for the election of five parent representatives to the Board of Trustees. A nomination form and a notice calling for nominations will be posted to all eligible voters by Thursday, 23rd May 2019.
If you are on the electoral roll, you can nominate another person to stand as a candidate, or you can nominate yourself. Both parts of the nomination form must be signed.
Additional nomination forms can be obtained from the school office.
Nominations close at noon on Thursday 6th June 2019 and may be accompanied by a signed candidate statement and photograph.
The voting roll is open for inspection at the school and can be viewed during normal school hours.
There will also be a list of candidates’ names, as they come to hand, for inspection at the school.
Voting closes at noon on Friday 20th June 2019.
For further information open the information flyer to find out more about becoming a school board trustee or go to the following website https://www.trustee-election.co.nz/becoming-a-trustee/.
2019 Full timeline:
- Close Main Roll Tuesday, 21st May
- Call for Nominations by Thursday, 23rd May
- Close Supplementary Roll Tuesday, 4th June
- Nominations Close Thursday, 6th June
- Voting Papers Sent by Tuesday, 11th June
- Election Day (voting closes) Thursday, 20th June
- Count Votes Wednesday, 26th June
- Board Takes Office Thursday, 27th June
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the Returning Officer.