What are Vocational Pathways?
The Vocational Pathways align standards with six industries and help students see how their learning and achievement is valued in the ‘real world’.
• Construction & Infrastructure
• Manufacturing & Technology
• Primary Industries
• Service Industries
• Social & Community Service
• Creative Industries
How to Achieve a Vocational Pathways Award
To achieve a Level 2 Vocational Pathway Award students need to:
• Achieve NCEA Level 2
• Meet the NCEA Literacy and Numeracy requirements (10 Numeracy/10 Literacy)
• Achieve 60 Level 2 credits from ‘recommended’ standards
• A minimum of 20 credits out of the 60 need to be from Sector Related Standards
Further information on Vocational pathways