Membership is open to all those individuals, businesses, trusts or corporations who wish to support Nelson College. By joining the Nelson College Trust Foundation, Old Boys’ and supporters can contribute to the Preserved Capital (Endowment) Fund, or support an individual project in the College in which they have a particular interest. Members can also support an exisitng individual donor fund.
- Associate Member – A gift or pledge up to $10,000
- Member – A gift or bequest of between $10,000 and $40,000
- Patron – A gift or bequest of between $40,000 and $100,000
- Director – A gift or bequest of more than $100,000
How To Join The Nelson College Trust Foundation
Please contact the Headmaster to discuss the specific gift you have in mind. Gifts can be directed to an existing individual donor fund or, with negotiation, to the establishment of a new fund, or can be directed to an immediate operational use within the College.
- Gary O’Shea, Headmaster
- Ph: +64 3 548-3099 Ext: 822
- Mob: 027 633-3737
- Gina Fletcher, Secretary
- Ph: +64 3 548-3099