Year 9 2017
The 2017 Prospectus, enrolment forms and option selection information is now available from your local intermediate schools. This information is also available to download from this website or can be requested from the school office. Orientation week is in the second week of term 3 (1 – 5 August). Parents and students are invited to attend an Information Evening on Thursday 4 August, at 7pm. You will be escorted by our senior leaders around several venues for short presentations with the Senior Leadership Team and Head of Departments.
- Complete your enrolment form and option form by the closing date, Friday 26 August. Please provide a copy of your son’s latest school report and either a copy of his birth certificate or passport and copy of Immunisation records. Some of the local intermediate schools are collecting the enrolment forms and forwarding them to Nelson College. Please check with your current school.
- Once we have received your enrolment you will be contacted and asked to arrange an interview with the Year 9 dean.
Start date for Year 9 students 2017 is Wednesday 1 Febuary
If you have any further enquiries or would like to contact the Year 9 dean for 2017 Shirree Muir
Year 10 – 13 2017
- Print and complete the enrolment form in the adjacent column.
- Contact the school office to make an appointment for an interview with the Year Level Dean of your son.
- College Office
- Telephone : +64 3 548-3099