International Students Fees & Expenses
International Students – What Your Fees Include
We offer International Students courses to learn the English language with special English language programs – ESOL
- 2 day orientation programme
- Pick up from Nelson airport on arrival
- Full use of school facilities (library, gymnasium, computer suite and counselling services)
- 24 hour access to on-site School Health Centre with trained medical staff
- International Student Director and /or International Manager to help with any problems
- Friendly college environment where you will feel welcome
The tuition fee does not include stationery, clubs and activities or additional materials for art and technology subjects.
All fees are inclusive of GST and Ministry of Education charges, except where noted. Course fees are additional as outlined in the Curriculum Booklet. The College reserves the right to review and increase fees during the year in the event of substantial and unexpected increases in Government and other charges. Additional fees will be charged for any special and additional services. Course fees, including NCEA fees are to be paid separately.